Frankly, I thought the "get ahead by 5 goals and you win" rule was crap, although I can *sort* of see it as an indicator that your opponent really isn't in your league and the game is just going to be a slaughter. I could see it being a tradition where the team that's down 5 goals forfeits the game, but that should be their choice. A tradition, not a requirement.
Now, if you get ahead by 5, you're showing unsportsmanlike conduct? Sheesh!
no subject
Frankly, I thought the "get ahead by 5 goals and you win" rule was crap, although I can *sort* of see it as an indicator that your opponent really isn't in your league and the game is just going to be a slaughter. I could see it being a tradition where the team that's down 5 goals forfeits the game, but that should be their choice. A tradition, not a requirement.
Now, if you get ahead by 5, you're showing unsportsmanlike conduct? Sheesh!